BRIGHT APARTMENT in GAVA MAR
Very bright apartment with nice views, parking in the same building and with communal pool next to the beach.
Ideal accommodation to combine with your visit to Barcelona.
- On arrival, must be paid the tourist tax of 0.90 € per adult, per night, up to 7 nights. All children under 16 years are exempt.
- Sheets and towels are not included in the price. Guests can bring their own, or we can provide them for € 16 per person for the entire stay.
- It is important to comply with and respect the rules of coexistence, especially in the common areas, respecting the rest of the neighbors.
- Electricity is included in the price, within the normal parameters of use, as you do in your home. Depending on the property, we set a limit of kw. If you do a normal use, not letting on, the AC when you leave the house, and of course, not leaving windows open with the AC on, etc .... you will have kw enough without having to pay extra.
- It is not allowed access pets
- It is not allowed to smoke.
- No parties allowed.
- We recommend that a few days before arrival, contact us to arrange arrival time.
- Officially arrival time is 15:00, and the check-out at 11:00. Depending on availability, we can have some flexibility in this.
Late check-in later 21h - 30 euros
Late check-in later 24h – 60euros
Early check-in before 12:00 a.m. - 30 euros
Late check-out after 12:00 until 19:00 - 10 euros / hour of excess.
The security deposit is not only to cover breakages.
To avoid problems with the return of the deposit, you should consider:
- Respect absolutely, all the rules of the house and the community.
- It is not allowed to stay more people than those indicated in the reservation.
- In the case of visits during the day, never exceed 50% of employment.
- For an issue of hygiene, it is compulsory the use of sheets. If you decide to bring a sleeping bag, you must also bring, bottom sheet and pillow case. If it is detected that has fallen asleep without protecting the mattress and pillow, or has been asleep on the covers, it is deducted from the deposit an extra cost of cleaning.
- Blankets and duvet should never be left thrown on the ground of the cabinets. When not used should be left folded in the closet.
- The property must be left in the same conditions of order found on arrival.
- Cooking utensils, crockery, cutlery, etc ... must remain in the same places as the day of arrival. Always unified …
- Cleaning paid with the reservation does not include throwing garbage, clean dirty dishes, throw food scraps, etc ...