CENTRIC APARTMENT IN BARCELONA
Centric apartment, excellently equipped and well located just 3 minutes to the attractive and charismatic Quartier of Gracia. A place very appreciated and frequented by the citizens of Barcelona.
The apartment with Wifi included in the price, has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room, fully equipped kitchen and small terraces.
Air conditioning and heating, with separate splits in each room.
It has capacity for sleeping up to 8 people, with the following distribution:
- Bedroom with double bed
- Bedroom with 2 single beds, convertible into double bed.
- Bedroom with 2 bunk beds, with capacity for 4 people.
We have cots for babies and high, on request and with extra cost of 25 euros for the total stay chair.
If there are 8 people, keep in mind that the dining room space is reduced to eat all at once.
Located next to the Quartier of Gracia, where we recommend walking through streets with shops of artisan artists and highly recommended, sit on the terraces of the bars that are in attractive squares, such as Plaza del Sol.
Just 3 minutes walk from the apartment, you will find the metro station "Fontana", from which you can reach different places of the city.
You also have just 1 minute different bus lines, but if for example you want to go to the center area, in just 10 minutes walking you will arrive at Paseo de Gracia, famous for the large number of emblematic shops and monuments such as La Pedrera, Casa Batllo, ...
A short walk from the apartment you will find all kinds of grocery stores, bars, restaurants, banks and all the necessary services..
Barcelona is a wonderful city that has it all. Activities for young people, elderly, families with children, couples, singles, groups of friends, executives ...
Catalonia and Barcelona have become one of the most visited tourist destinations in Spain, knowing how to please the vast majority of tourists: with a history of the oldest in Europe, the capital, Barcelona, is a city that never sleeps and full of charm , And we will not forget the beautiful beaches of the Costa Brava, so close to Barcelona. The variety of artistic treasures, Romanesque churches and the great names of modern art and architecture such as Dalí, Gaudi, Miró and Picasso make Barcelona a unique city in Europe.
Barcelona, located between the sea and the mountain, has found a formidable balance: with one foot in tradition and another in avant-garde, Barcelona has the reputation of being the most cosmopolitan, avant-garde and modern city in Spain, having been renewed For the 1992 Olympic Games.
We also recommend, if you have the time to do so, to leave the city and visit something more of the Catalan region like:
The Costa Brava, meaning "wild coast" due to the singularity of the abrupt encounter between the mountain and the sea. Nature, climate and history, picturesque ports and beauty of some villages, have been enough to make a great reputation around the world
- Baby cot and high chair
- Cleaning during the stay
- Personalized pick up at the airport, train station, bus, etc ...
- Pick up luggage in the apartment and meet at the agreed time at the airport.
- Get rental of portable wifi routers to move around the city.
- Excursions or personalized transfers.
- Recommendations of unique experiences, with local people.
* Some of these services need your order beforehand. If you are interested, ask for a quote and do not wait for the last moment.
HOW TO GET
You can reach Barcelona:
- With own car, or rental.
- Underground or bus.
- Taxi or private transfer that we can inform you. (Recommended option)
- The nearest airports are Barcelona at 20km, and Girona at 90km.
It will be a pleasure to suggest the best option, depending on your arrival time, your place of departure, if there are children, etc. Do not hesitate to ask us
- On arrival, must be paid the tourist tax of 2.25 € per adult, per night, up to 7 nights. All children under 16 years are exempt.
- It is important to comply with and respect the rules of coexistence, especially in the common areas, respecting the rest of the neighbors.
- Electricity is included in the price, within the normal parameters of use, as you do in your home. Depending on the property, we set a limit of kw. If you do a normal use, not letting on, the AC when you leave the house, and of course, not leaving windows open with the AC on, etc .... you will have kw enough without having to pay extra.
- It is not allowed access pets
- It is not allowed to smoke.
- No parties allowed.
- We recommend that a few days before arrival, contact us to arrange arrival time.
- Officially arrival time is 15:00, and the check-out at 11:00. Depending on availability, we can have some flexibility in this.
Late check-in later 21h - 30 euros
Late check-in later 24h – 60euros
Early check-in before 12:00 a.m. - 30 euros
Late check-out after 12:00 until 19:00 - 10 euros / hour of excess.